SALAD BOWL WITH BAKED VEGGIES AND LEMON DRESSING
Perfect salad for a day where you don’t feel like cooking much but still have a bit of time to wait till the veggies are baked.
ca 5-6 hands of lamb’s lettuce
200g mini carrots
265g chick peas (one tin)
30g Alpro joghurt (or any non-dairy yogurt)
ca 4 table spoons of lemon juice
For the dressing
olive oil, salad herbs, salt, pepper, vegetable stock
- Preheat your oven to 200° celsius.
- Wash cauliflower, carrots and chick peas.
- Put in baking tray and cover with a tiny bit of oil and pop in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Put the salad and avocado in a bowl and add the baked veggies.
- For the dressing mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, salad herbs, salt, pepper and vegetable stock and pour it over.
love & xoxo